Black fire opal dangle earrings made with 925 sterling silver wire 4 prong settings with rhodium/white gold finish over silver and closure at the back.
The opals are 7x5mm in diameter and are oval faceted cut with AAA/AAA+ fire quality grade and vibrant primarily red colored play of color.
This listing is for the few best pairs currently in stock with excellent range of fire colors visible under any lighting conditions - these are rare stones and have no variations in the menu.
The opals are natural, solid and earth-mined - the gemstones are ethnically sourced and are unaltered from their original state with no color enhancement or invasive treatments.
You can select your style of the earrings being made as simple leverback dangles or add a Celtic knot or a flower design element attached to the main gemstone- anything that appeals to you that you noticed on the photos from other listings or saw in the photo galleries of the finished items. Any elements can be combined according to your preferences to make your earrings truly unique and one of a kind.
This drop style is available in solid 925 sterling silver with white gold/rhodium plated finish, but similar earrings can be made with leverback closure and include additional elements to customize the style.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- If you are dissatisfied with your item due to my negligence, forgetfulness, oversight or confusion I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK IN CASE I MADE A MISTAKE WITH YOUR ORDER. Just let me know what happened, make sure the item is UNWORN, in its original condition, WITH A SIGNATURE TAG STILL ATTACHED and provide photos or description of the problem, and I WILL REIMBURSE YOU OR WILL PROVIDE A FREE EXCHANGE or REPAIR.
For gold jewelry I can only provide a sufficient repair to correct the issue. Gold jewelry is not refundable unless the item is significantly damaged and it is my direct fault.
Earrings and custom orders are non refundable. Earrings fall under the category of personal items and can't be returned for hygienic reasons.
I set the MAXIMUM processing time of 3-4 weeks but the exact time required to fulfill an order varies greatly depending on a combination of multiple factors both objective and personal.
▪️Processing time is different from the delivery time, which is specified for every shipping method. Upgrading your shipping method to Express does not change the processing time, so if you need your order ASAP, you will have to contact me with a request to expedite your order and make sure that I have received your request and confirmed that I will be able to make your order by the required deadline
▪️I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHIP ALL ORDERS AS SOON AS I CAN, BUT IT IS BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO TIMELY PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY DEADLINES
Opal jewelry is EXTREMELY FRAGILE and cannot come in touch with any liquid including water.
Please make sure you DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR OPAL JEWELRY TO WATER!
- Do not wash hands, take shower, do strenuous activity, run errands, clean the house or exercise with opals still on.
- Take off before bed and clean and buff the metal parts regularly to avoid using chemical cleaners.
- Micro paved Jewelry cannot be placed into an ultrasonic Jewelry cleaner due to the shaking, which might cause the tiny stones to fall out.
-Jewelry damaged due to not following the care instructions IS A FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND CANNOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR REIMBURSED.
-“care tips” card is provided with your order.
- YOUR JEWELRY WILL AND SHOULD LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE LISTING PHOTOS EVEN IF THE PHOTOS ARE TAKEN OF THE ACTUAL OPAL
- The truth about this gemstone is that its uniqueness, its ever changing play of color, its brilliance, color intensity or fire pattern cannot be captured on a still image. A natural fire opal can look green on one photograph and red on the other with every subtle change in light angle or its intensity.
- There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of attenuation present when you look at an opal under natural daylight compared to its artificially exaggerated brilliance seen under the artificial indoor light;
- it is NORMAL for opals to change their appearance, so please keep this in mind that even the same opal NEVER LOOKS THE SAME!
I use only high quality precious metals and natural gemstones in creating my jewelry. The quality standard for this shop is set to be especially high.
I use my best quality stones for creating items offered at this shop, so each and every item is not only made to order but is typically made with perfect or nearly perfect gemstones, with excellent time consuming level of craftsmanship seen in each unique design.
▪️I do not use stock photos for a reason: I design everything myself, and take my own photos of the items upon completion of the item so you can be sure that the jewelry sold through this store is going to look exactly as pictured with the exception of gemstones, which are all unique and will never look the same.