Natural rainbow fire opal cabochon with AAAA quality grade set into 925 sterling silver engagement ring setting made with genuine white topaz side stones in modern Art Deco style with rhodium plated finish.
The opal is natural earth mined untreated Ethiopian Welo Fire Opal measuring 9x7mm and weighing about 1.5 ct.
the opal has the best fire quality with neon rainbow fire glowing in a beautiful display of color.
The opal cabochon has perfect symmetrical cut with no inclusions or defects on the surface and a beautiful rounded shape.
The opal in this quality grade with such bright fire are rare and this stone definitely deserves attention because it is absolutely flawless.
The ring is absolutely amazing and has spectacular fire glowing with all colors of the rainbow spectrum.
This is a great alternative to conventional engagement rings and will not leave you disappointed.
The main colors visible in the fire are pink, peach and neon violet in combination with light yellow and orange shades.
This ring would also be a great choice of a birthday gift for someone special who is born in October! Opal is the birthstone for this month, so getting a piece of jewelry in someone’s birthstone is a really thoughtful and romantic gesture that would certainly be appreciated.
✅ THE OPAL
🔹Origin: earth mined, natural Ethiopian Welo Opal Cabochon
🔹Shape and Cut: oval Cabochon
🔹Weight: 1.3 Ct approximately
🔹Quality: -AAAA rare
🔹Play of color: the opal has a wide range of colors and the predominant color changes depending on the light angle. It can look almost entirely pink and the next moment almost completely blue with some green.
Very unique opal in its ability to not keep the same predominant colors in the fire and change dramatically depending on the light angle
✅ THE SETTING
🔹Sterling silver semi mount 4 prong engagement style ring setting has modern appeal to it, so it is a quite versatile design.
🔹 White topaz micro paved band and white gold/rhodium plated finish over Sterling silver give it polished and lustrous finish and the white topaz accent stones add just a touch of sparkle!
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- If you are dissatisfied with your item due to my negligence, forgetfulness, oversight or confusion I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK IN CASE I MADE A MISTAKE WITH YOUR ORDER. Just let me know what happened, make sure the item is UNWORN, in its original condition, WITH A SIGNATURE TAG STILL ATTACHED and provide photos or description of the problem, and I WILL REIMBURSE YOU OR WILL PROVIDE A FREE EXCHANGE or REPAIR.
For gold jewelry I can only provide a sufficient repair to correct the issue. Gold jewelry is not refundable unless the item is significantly damaged and it is my direct fault.
Earrings and custom orders are non refundable. Earrings fall under the category of personal items and can't be returned for hygienic reasons.
I set the MAXIMUM processing time of 3-4 weeks but the exact time required to fulfill an order varies greatly depending on a combination of multiple factors both objective and personal.
▪️Processing time is different from the delivery time, which is specified for every shipping method. Upgrading your shipping method to Express does not change the processing time, so if you need your order ASAP, you will have to contact me with a request to expedite your order and make sure that I have received your request and confirmed that I will be able to make your order by the required deadline
▪️I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHIP ALL ORDERS AS SOON AS I CAN, BUT IT IS BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO TIMELY PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY DEADLINES
Opal jewelry is EXTREMELY FRAGILE and cannot come in touch with any liquid including water.
Please make sure you DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR OPAL JEWELRY TO WATER!
- Do not wash hands, take shower, do strenuous activity, run errands, clean the house or exercise with opals still on.
- Take off before bed and clean and buff the metal parts regularly to avoid using chemical cleaners.
- Micro paved Jewelry cannot be placed into an ultrasonic Jewelry cleaner due to the shaking, which might cause the tiny stones to fall out.
-Jewelry damaged due to not following the care instructions IS A FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND CANNOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR REIMBURSED.
-“care tips” card is provided with your order.
- YOUR JEWELRY WILL AND SHOULD LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE LISTING PHOTOS EVEN IF THE PHOTOS ARE TAKEN OF THE ACTUAL OPAL
- The truth about this gemstone is that its uniqueness, its ever changing play of color, its brilliance, color intensity or fire pattern cannot be captured on a still image. A natural fire opal can look green on one photograph and red on the other with every subtle change in light angle or its intensity.
- There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of attenuation present when you look at an opal under natural daylight compared to its artificially exaggerated brilliance seen under the artificial indoor light;
- it is NORMAL for opals to change their appearance, so please keep this in mind that even the same opal NEVER LOOKS THE SAME!
I use only high quality precious metals and natural gemstones in creating my jewelry. The quality standard for this shop is set to be especially high.
I use my best quality stones for creating items offered at this shop, so each and every item is not only made to order but is typically made with perfect or nearly perfect gemstones, with excellent time consuming level of craftsmanship seen in each unique design.
▪️I do not use stock photos for a reason: I design everything myself, and take my own photos of the items upon completion of the item so you can be sure that the jewelry sold through this store is going to look exactly as pictured with the exception of gemstones, which are all unique and will never look the same.