Opal stud earrings, silver opal studs, 6mm round opal cabochons in 925 sterling silver stud settings with backings. Classic gift idea for mom, sister, girlfriend and handcrafted with quality and excellent craftsmanship.
The opals are very well matched and have lovely rainbow coloring over white or blue base tone. 100% guaranteed natural gemstones, authentic sterling silver and packaged with care to be shipped fast with FREE USPS Priority mail in a pretty velvet gift box ready to be given as a gift.
The studs are made to be used with other opal jewelry to create customized sets that feature uniform consistent vibrant colors and excellent handmade quality of gemstones and professional finish with convenient packaging and after sale service.
5-7 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- If you are dissatisfied with your item due to my negligence, forgetfulness, oversight or confusion I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK IN CASE I MADE A MISTAKE WITH YOUR ORDER. Just let me know what happened, make sure the item is UNWORN, in its original condition, WITH A SIGNATURE TAG STILL ATTACHED and provide photos or description of the problem, and I WILL REIMBURSE YOU OR WILL PROVIDE A FREE EXCHANGE or REPAIR.
For gold jewelry I can only provide a sufficient repair to correct the issue. Gold jewelry is not refundable unless the item is significantly damaged and it is my direct fault.
Earrings and custom orders are non refundable. Earrings fall under the category of personal items and can't be returned for hygienic reasons.
I set the MAXIMUM processing time of 3-4 weeks but the exact time required to fulfill an order varies greatly depending on a combination of multiple factors both objective and personal.
▪️Processing time is different from the delivery time, which is specified for every shipping method. Upgrading your shipping method to Express does not change the processing time, so if you need your order ASAP, you will have to contact me with a request to expedite your order and make sure that I have received your request and confirmed that I will be able to make your order by the required deadline
▪️I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHIP ALL ORDERS AS SOON AS I CAN, BUT IT IS BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO TIMELY PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY DEADLINES
Opal jewelry is EXTREMELY FRAGILE and cannot come in touch with any liquid including water.
Please make sure you DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR OPAL JEWELRY TO WATER!
- Do not wash hands, take shower, do strenuous activity, run errands, clean the house or exercise with opals still on.
- Take off before bed and clean and buff the metal parts regularly to avoid using chemical cleaners.
- Micro paved Jewelry cannot be placed into an ultrasonic Jewelry cleaner due to the shaking, which might cause the tiny stones to fall out.
-Jewelry damaged due to not following the care instructions IS A FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND CANNOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR REIMBURSED.
-“care tips” card is provided with your order.
- YOUR JEWELRY WILL AND SHOULD LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE LISTING PHOTOS EVEN IF THE PHOTOS ARE TAKEN OF THE ACTUAL OPAL
- The truth about this gemstone is that its uniqueness, its ever changing play of color, its brilliance, color intensity or fire pattern can be fully appreciated only when seen in real life. Besides any slight change in the light angle causes complete change in the opal’s appearance and visible colors
- There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of attenuation present when you look at an opal under natural daylight compared to its artificially exaggerated brilliance seen under the artificial indoor light;
- it is NORMAL for opals to change their appearance, so please keep this in mind that even the same opal NEVER LOOKS THE SAME!
I use only precious metals: 10k, 14k solid gold and 925 sterling silver. My favorite gemstone has always been Ethiopian Welo Opal, but now I also use moissanite to create my jewelry. Both fiery gemstones are very different but are satisfying to work with as they are capable of creating a flawless piece of beauty and perfection to be the result of my creative effort. I do not settle for mediocre or ordinary: my jewelry is made with RARE and UNIQUE gemstones. I personally test precious metals and gemstones for authenticity, and guarantee that all materials used in my jewelry are safe, hypoallergenic, authentic and are original designs - never something that was mass produced or made to resell. My jewelry is original and offers true value.
I have recently introduced an initiative that allows everyone to have a custom made version of any item listed in my shop by changing the center gemstone into ANY GEMSTONE THAT THEY WANT. You can choose from a wide selection of birthstones and choose from any setting in my shop to create your perfect gift and mix and match pieces for making gifts for friends or family members or anyone - the idea is that the jewelry can be purchased for an AFFORDABLE PRICE and be created for you within the same processing time as the item in the listing. All of the gemstones I get are SUSTAINABLY SOURCED and are produced by small businesses that are usually local and family owned, so the process is very transparent and straightforward. Give it a try!
Now I am offering more moissanite jewelry than ever before due to the changes in the industry allowing me to purchase moissanite products that are CERTIFIED and come with a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. The quality of the moissanite gemstones is INCREDIBLE, and the colors are absolutely stunning, so I have been working on my solid gold Bridal and Engagement Jewelry Collection featuring new and unique designs created with moissanite and natural opal in the same elegant style that I have always been offering to my customers: I adore dainty jewelry and I design with an open heart for everyone in mind, so my pieces are perfectly versatile and fit nearly any occasion. My craftsmanship and the gemstone quality is known for its highest standards.
Jun 26, 2020
The earrings just arrived and they are absolutely gorgeous! I love the play of color that the opals have. Thank you very much, Julia!
Jun 4, 2020
They are gorgeous and have so much fire. I reccomend reading the shop owner's updates before you order anything as there is a lot of helpful info.
Jan 17, 2020
Very nice earrings. Thank you.
Mar 31, 2019
GORGEOUS! I am so happy with this purchase--the stones are even more beautiful in person. Fast shipping, good customer service and communication. Stones are set very well--high quality craftsmanship. Thank you so much!
Feb 20, 2019
I'm very satisfied with my purchasing experience with Julie. The earrings I purchased are stunning. They were a Valentine's day present for my wife. She loves them. Communication was excellent and delivery was prompt. I look forward to doing business with Julie again.