Beautiful off white light gray moissanite engagement ring with a 7,5mm round brilliant cut gray center moissanite of VVS clarity featuring hearts and arrows sparking pattern that is perfectly matched with a solid 14k rose gold classic style 4 prong engagement ring made with natural diamond paved half eternity Art Deco band.
The ring can be made into a stunning unique solitaire engagement ring which combines traditional and neo classical influences into this modern version of the Art Deco diamond paved band with 4 prong style of the setting that holds a singularly fiery gray moissanite of 1.25 Ct.
The ring is going to impress you with its intense and extremely clear sparkling fire , which is more visible in light gray color than other moissanite colors.
Or the solitaire ring can be combined with a matching wedding band also made in 14K (10K) rose/yellowor white gold in a micro-paved straight or Art Deco styles available both in half and full eternity designs all paved beautifully with natural diamonds to compliment the center moissanite stone.
An option with two bands to be worn as a trendy stackable rings combination is also available as a variation and you can select it in the drop down menu.
The ring can be made in ANY size, and in ANY metal including 925 sterling silver- natural diamonds are the only pavers used for this ring and the bands.
Each ring/set is going to be made to order and therefore any size preference is going to be fine. Extra $20 fee applies for every solid gold ring/band over size 8.
If your specific size is not listed, you can simply let me know in the personalization section or the “note to seller” what size you need exactly including half and quarter sizes.
The solid gold ring setting will be delivered after it is finished for me to work on making the set, so be mindful of the additional time that might be required for manufacturing, resizing shipping and stone setting - all done by hand and finished with polishing and buffing the ring’s entire surface, so it looks perfect and has the lustrous shine to it
Brand: Kissed By Fire Moissanite
Size: 7.5 mm
Weight: 1.25 ct or more
Clarity: VVS with excellent contrast between the lighter and darker colors, which is so incredible that it will not leave you disappointed.
Color: off white gray
Cut: Round brilliant cut
Availability: only one or two of the moissanite in this particular color is available and it is very rare due to the intensity of the fire, which is visible with much greater contrast.
This will make an unforgettable gift for someone special who will certainly appreciate the exceptional beauty of the stone as well as the quality of the ring setting, which is nearly flawless, and is not known for the stones falling out of its micro paved arrangement,
There are also options of having the white or any other color moissanite set into this classic versatile ring setting, which will fit any occasion, age or personal style.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- If you are dissatisfied with your item due to my negligence, forgetfulness, oversight or confusion I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK IN CASE I MADE A MISTAKE WITH YOUR ORDER. Just let me know what happened, make sure the item is UNWORN, in its original condition, WITH A SIGNATURE TAG STILL ATTACHED and provide photos or description of the problem, and I WILL REIMBURSE YOU OR WILL PROVIDE A FREE EXCHANGE or REPAIR.
For gold jewelry I can only provide a sufficient repair to correct the issue. Gold jewelry is not refundable unless the item is significantly damaged and it is my direct fault.
Earrings and custom orders are non refundable. Earrings fall under the category of personal items and can't be returned for hygienic reasons.
I set the MAXIMUM processing time of 3-4 weeks but the exact time required to fulfill an order varies greatly depending on a combination of multiple factors both objective and personal.
▪️Processing time is different from the delivery time, which is specified for every shipping method. Upgrading your shipping method to Express does not change the processing time, so if you need your order ASAP, you will have to contact me with a request to expedite your order and make sure that I have received your request and confirmed that I will be able to make your order by the required deadline
▪️I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHIP ALL ORDERS AS SOON AS I CAN, BUT IT IS BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO TIMELY PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY DEADLINES
Opal jewelry is EXTREMELY FRAGILE and cannot come in touch with any liquid including water.
Please make sure you DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR OPAL JEWELRY TO WATER!
- Do not wash hands, take shower, do strenuous activity, run errands, clean the house or exercise with opals still on.
- Take off before bed and clean and buff the metal parts regularly to avoid using chemical cleaners.
- Micro paved Jewelry cannot be placed into an ultrasonic Jewelry cleaner due to the shaking, which might cause the tiny stones to fall out.
-Jewelry damaged due to not following the care instructions IS A FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND CANNOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR REIMBURSED.
-“care tips” card is provided with your order.
- YOUR JEWELRY WILL AND SHOULD LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE LISTING PHOTOS EVEN IF THE PHOTOS ARE TAKEN OF THE ACTUAL OPAL
- The truth about this gemstone is that its uniqueness, its ever changing play of color, its brilliance, color intensity or fire pattern cannot be captured on a still image. A natural fire opal can look green on one photograph and red on the other with every subtle change in light angle or its intensity.
- There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of attenuation present when you look at an opal under natural daylight compared to its artificially exaggerated brilliance seen under the artificial indoor light;
- it is NORMAL for opals to change their appearance, so please keep this in mind that even the same opal NEVER LOOKS THE SAME!
I use only high quality precious metals and natural gemstones in creating my jewelry. The quality standard for this shop is set to be especially high.
I use my best quality stones for creating items offered at this shop, so each and every item is not only made to order but is typically made with perfect or nearly perfect gemstones, with excellent time consuming level of craftsmanship seen in each unique design.
▪️I do not use stock photos for a reason: I design everything myself, and take my own photos of the items upon completion of the item so you can be sure that the jewelry sold through this store is going to look exactly as pictured with the exception of gemstones, which are all unique and will never look the same.