✅ THE OPAL
🔹 Origin: earth mined, natural, solid, black Ethiopian Welo Opal
🔹 Size: 10x8mm
🔹 Weight: 2 Ct approximately
🔹 Shape and cut: faceted oval
🔹 Quality Grade: AAA+
🔹 Colors: The Opal is AAAA highest quality grade and has the loveliest shade of green and red fire mixed with blue in a uniform pattern.
🔹 Fire colors and pattern: bright saturated green and red sparkling fire pattern throughout. Colors also include blue, purple, yellow and orange, but mostly it is the green and the red fire that are the two most visible colors
✅ THE SETTING
🔹Solid Sterling silver 4 prong semi mount ring setting made for a 10x8mm cabochon or faceted cut gemstone and features a unique filigree band with Celtic inspired design. The details are made with exceptional clarity and smooth polished surface.
🔹The ring has an additional bonus feature of having a rhodium plating over the sterling silver plating, which not only eliminates the tarnishing issue, but also provides a lasting shiny and polished look to your silver and protects it from scratches and micro damage.
🔹One of the recently added designs to my growing rings collection: this fantastic ring setting is made with amazing quality of the bright silver finish and the same excellent craftsmanship when it comes to the well defined details of the band design.
🔹The setting is my original design and is produced for my shop by a professional large scale silver jewelry manufacturer. This unique ring is not available to the mainstream market and remains exclusive to my jewelry line.
🔹Available permanently in sizes 5-9 US scale, but cannot be re-sized to some half or quarter sizes.
🔹Conventional sizes 6,7 and 8 are available at any time, but sizes 5 and 9 may require an additional charge, which covers the cost of shipping whenever I need to reorder unusually small or large sizes from the manufacturer. .
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- If you are dissatisfied with your item due to my negligence, forgetfulness, oversight or confusion I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK IN CASE I MADE A MISTAKE WITH YOUR ORDER. Just let me know what happened, make sure the item is UNWORN, in its original condition, WITH A SIGNATURE TAG STILL ATTACHED and provide photos or description of the problem, and I WILL REIMBURSE YOU OR WILL PROVIDE A FREE EXCHANGE or REPAIR.
For gold jewelry I can only provide a sufficient repair to correct the issue. Gold jewelry is not refundable unless the item is significantly damaged and it is my direct fault.
Earrings and custom orders are non refundable. Earrings fall under the category of personal items and can't be returned for hygienic reasons.
I set the MAXIMUM processing time of 3-4 weeks but the exact time required to fulfill an order varies greatly depending on a combination of multiple factors both objective and personal.
▪️Processing time is different from the delivery time, which is specified for every shipping method. Upgrading your shipping method to Express does not change the processing time, so if you need your order ASAP, you will have to contact me with a request to expedite your order and make sure that I have received your request and confirmed that I will be able to make your order by the required deadline
▪️I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHIP ALL ORDERS AS SOON AS I CAN, BUT IT IS BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO TIMELY PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY DEADLINES
Opal jewelry is EXTREMELY FRAGILE and cannot come in touch with any liquid including water.
Please make sure you DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR OPAL JEWELRY TO WATER!
- Do not wash hands, take shower, do strenuous activity, run errands, clean the house or exercise with opals still on.
- Take off before bed and clean and buff the metal parts regularly to avoid using chemical cleaners.
- Micro paved Jewelry cannot be placed into an ultrasonic Jewelry cleaner due to the shaking, which might cause the tiny stones to fall out.
-Jewelry damaged due to not following the care instructions IS A FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND CANNOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR REIMBURSED.
-“care tips” card is provided with your order.
- YOUR JEWELRY WILL AND SHOULD LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE LISTING PHOTOS EVEN IF THE PHOTOS ARE TAKEN OF THE ACTUAL OPAL
- The truth about this gemstone is that its uniqueness, its ever changing play of color, its brilliance, color intensity or fire pattern cannot be captured on a still image. A natural fire opal can look green on one photograph and red on the other with every subtle change in light angle or its intensity.
- There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of attenuation present when you look at an opal under natural daylight compared to its artificially exaggerated brilliance seen under the artificial indoor light;
- it is NORMAL for opals to change their appearance, so please keep this in mind that even the same opal NEVER LOOKS THE SAME!
I use only high quality precious metals and natural gemstones in creating my jewelry. The quality standard for this shop is set to be especially high.
I use my best quality stones for creating items offered at this shop, so each and every item is not only made to order but is typically made with perfect or nearly perfect gemstones, with excellent time consuming level of craftsmanship seen in each unique design.
▪️I do not use stock photos for a reason: I design everything myself, and take my own photos of the items upon completion of the item so you can be sure that the jewelry sold through this store is going to look exactly as pictured with the exception of gemstones, which are all unique and will never look the same.
Nov 2, 2017
I love this ring!! The colors are beautiful!! Shipping was prompt! Thank you for a great quality ring!