The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- If you are dissatisfied with your item due to my negligence, forgetfulness, oversight or confusion I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK IN CASE I MADE A MISTAKE WITH YOUR ORDER. Just let me know what happened, make sure the item is UNWORN, in its original condition, WITH A SIGNATURE TAG STILL ATTACHED and provide photos or description of the problem, and I WILL REIMBURSE YOU OR WILL PROVIDE A FREE EXCHANGE or REPAIR.
For gold jewelry I can only provide a sufficient repair to correct the issue. Gold jewelry is not refundable unless the item is significantly damaged and it is my direct fault.
Earrings and custom orders are non refundable. Earrings fall under the category of personal items and can't be returned for hygienic reasons.
Unfortunately due to the fact that each item is made to order I cannot accept returns caused by subjective reasons (buyer's remorse) such as changing one's mind, finding a better price elsewhere, returning an unwanted gift (someone buys more than one gift, so the recipient can choose their favorite and later return the rest)etc.,
Only when there is straightforward evidence of my fault in causing a problem, I will issue a refund or provide an exchange (photo evidence is required).
If a problem arises I always help my customers and deal with every situation on individual basis. Please contact me if something is wrong with your order.
In any case 20% RESTOCKING FEE APPLIES TO ALL RETURNS!
Earrings are NON REFUNDABLE!
- Gift wrapping is ALWAYS provided.
Normally it is a classic velvet ring or necklace gift box for orders over $100
You DON'T NEED TO WORRY about prepping your gift: I am pretty thorough with making sure it looks GOOD.
- All orders contain care instructions sheet, a complimentary silver polishing cloth and a shop's card/coupon
- Please feel free to request a personal message to be printed out on an elegant note to be included with your order if you are buying a gift
- all items have A SIGNATURE TAG attached to them containing my signature, the date and the buyer's initials;
I suffer from a CFS, and sometimes I am not able to respond quickly to your message, or ship your item within the 1-2 business days as I normally do.
• Please be understanding, that I have a chronic debilitating illness, which limits my activity greatly, so I will always try to take care of the customers' needs promptly, but if I am not able to physically function and run this store efficiently - I just have to ask for your apology and I will ship your order or reply to you as I am able to do that.
• If your order is URGENT please message me before placing the order to make sure I can ship it within the required timeframe.
If I happen to be on a "sick break" - I MIGHT NOT SEE YOUR MESSAGE or ship the order promptly.
- All rings are listed in US sizes and sizes 5-9 are normally available for purchase EXCEPT for unique items, art deco ring settings and low stock rings, which might REQUIRE TO RE-ORDER YOUR SIZE
- I DO NOT PROVIDE RESIZING SERVICES AS WELL AS METAL STAMPING, ENGRAVING OR OTHER METAL WORK
I design and order my settings in small batches from a professional jewelry manufacturer and only have SET SIZES OF RINGS, WHICH CANNOT BE CHANGED - ONLY ORDERED.
- Customers are responsible for checking the ring size accuracy: wrong sized rings will not be exchanged or refunded if order was fulfilled correctly;
- I carry a lot of adjustable band ring settings, which are comfortable to wear and can expand from size 6 to size 10
- PLEASE READ THE FULL BOOKLET HERE:
- Opal jewelry is EXTREMELY FRAGILE and cannot come in touch with liquid and even water.
Please make sure you DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR OPAL JEWELRY TO WATER!
- Do not wash hands, take shower, do strenuous activity, run errands, clean the house etc., while wearing opal jewelry.
- Remember that you are wearing a piece of fine jewelry with a fragile gemstone in it and DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT DAMAGE IT. Exercise common sense: I cannot possibly mention every possible scenario: it is up to you to take care of your opal jewelry
- ALL OF MY GEMSTONES ARE 100% NATURAL, EARTH-MINED, SOLID AND GENUINE. The origin of the opals I offer is Welo region of Ethiopia and this is the only type of opal I LOVE.
- Welo opal was discovered as recently as 2008 and since then it has been taking the world and the hearts of artists and people around the world by storm. I have never seen anything quite like the Welo opal, so I treat it with awe and admiration for its surreal colors and also with respect, so I DO NOT SELL CREATED, FAKE OR INFERIOR QUALITY OPAL in my shop and never will.
- All of the metals used in my jewelry are precious metals with mostly 925 Sterling silver with or without rhodium plating (rhodium is also a precious metal, which prevents silver from tarnishing)
- YOUR JEWELRY WILL AND SHOULD LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE LISTING PHOTOS EVEN IF THE PHOTOS ARE TAKEN OF THE ACTUAL OPAL
- The truth about this gemstone is that its uniqueness, its ever changing play of color, its brilliance, color intensity or fire pattern cannot be captured on a still image. A natural fire opal can look green on one photograph and red on the other with every subtle change in light angle or its intensity.
- There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of attenuation present when you look at an opal under natural daylight compared to its artificially exaggerated brilliance seen under the artificial indoor light;
- it is NORMAL for opals to change their appearance, so please keep this in mind that even the same opal NEVER LOOKS THE SAME!