Natural black fire opal ring made with a AAA top quality grade 8x6mm oval faceted black fire opal gemstone, which is set into a classic oval halo engagement ring setting made in 925 sterling with 14K white gold plated finish.
The opal in the ring has multicolored vibrant fire throughout and includes a wide range of colors. There is red, orange, green and purple in any possible combination - every opal is unique and has its own character, which comes to life under different lighting angles- it’s a very cheerful and beautiful.
The ring is a very nice gift idea for someone who needs cheering up: opals are always fun!
✅ THE GEMSTONE: Natural black fire opal 8x6mm oval faceted cut with great multicolored fire in top quality grade
🔹Origin: earth mined, natural, solid Ethiopian Welo fire opal
🔹 Shape and cut: oval faceted
🔹 Dimensions: 8x6mm
🔹 Weight: 0.7 -1ct Ct approximately
🔹 Quality grade: AAA+
🔹 Primary fire color: abundance of orange, red and green fire is very apparent and is blended with other colors of the rainbow spectrum, which creates a spectacular display of color.
The play of color is very vibrant and bright, so the fire is visible under any lighting conditions. It is a beautiful opal and a unique setting, which compliment each other very well, and come with two art deco matching bands as a default option for a 3 piece bridal set.
An art Deco oval halo solitaire with micro paved band 4 prong semi mount ring setting made out of solid sterling silver plated with 14K white gold/rhodium over silver to protect the set from tarnishing and micro damage that occurs during wear.
The solitaire ring can be purchased by itself, or combined with two identical art deco bands, which were specifically designed for this bridal set and make up the default option offered in this listing.
The ring and the bands are micropaved with high quality simulated diamonds in D color that highlight the play of color inside the gemstone and add just the right amount of sparkle for this classic engagement ring and it’s optional set variation.
The solitaire ring holds the black opal - the center stone and the most prominent feature in the entire set: I use the top quality grade natural fire opals in this store that have been handpicked for their unique rare beauty.
Other styles of matching bands are available and include classic straight band as well as a popular chevron or v shaped band on one side or stacked up in a different custom combination that you can customize yourself.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- If you are dissatisfied with your item due to my negligence, forgetfulness, oversight or confusion I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK IN CASE I MADE A MISTAKE WITH YOUR ORDER. Just let me know what happened, make sure the item is UNWORN, in its original condition, WITH A SIGNATURE TAG STILL ATTACHED and provide photos or description of the problem, and I WILL REIMBURSE YOU OR WILL PROVIDE A FREE EXCHANGE or REPAIR.
For gold jewelry I can only provide a sufficient repair to correct the issue. Gold jewelry is not refundable unless the item is significantly damaged and it is my direct fault.
Earrings and custom orders are non refundable. Earrings fall under the category of personal items and can't be returned for hygienic reasons.
I set the MAXIMUM processing time of 3-4 weeks but the exact time required to fulfill an order varies greatly depending on a combination of multiple factors both objective and personal.
▪️Processing time is different from the delivery time, which is specified for every shipping method. Upgrading your shipping method to Express does not change the processing time, so if you need your order ASAP, you will have to contact me with a request to expedite your order and make sure that I have received your request and confirmed that I will be able to make your order by the required deadline
▪️I WILL DO MY BEST TO SHIP ALL ORDERS AS SOON AS I CAN, BUT IT IS BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO TIMELY PROVIDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY DEADLINES
Opal jewelry is EXTREMELY FRAGILE and cannot come in touch with any liquid including water.
Please make sure you DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR OPAL JEWELRY TO WATER!
- Do not wash hands, take shower, do strenuous activity, run errands, clean the house or exercise with opals still on.
- Take off before bed and clean and buff the metal parts regularly to avoid using chemical cleaners.
- Micro paved Jewelry cannot be placed into an ultrasonic Jewelry cleaner due to the shaking, which might cause the tiny stones to fall out.
-Jewelry damaged due to not following the care instructions IS A FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER AND CANNOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR REIMBURSED.
-“care tips” card is provided with your order.
- YOUR JEWELRY WILL AND SHOULD LOOK DIFFERENT FROM THE LISTING PHOTOS EVEN IF THE PHOTOS ARE TAKEN OF THE ACTUAL OPAL
- The truth about this gemstone is that its uniqueness, its ever changing play of color, its brilliance, color intensity or fire pattern cannot be captured on a still image. A natural fire opal can look green on one photograph and red on the other with every subtle change in light angle or its intensity.
- There is a SIGNIFICANT amount of attenuation present when you look at an opal under natural daylight compared to its artificially exaggerated brilliance seen under the artificial indoor light;
- it is NORMAL for opals to change their appearance, so please keep this in mind that even the same opal NEVER LOOKS THE SAME!
I use only high quality precious metals and natural gemstones in creating my jewelry. The quality standard for this shop is set to be especially high.
I use my best quality stones for creating items offered at this shop, so each and every item is not only made to order but is typically made with perfect or nearly perfect gemstones, with excellent time consuming level of craftsmanship seen in each unique design.
▪️I do not use stock photos for a reason: I design everything myself, and take my own photos of the items upon completion of the item so you can be sure that the jewelry sold through this store is going to look exactly as pictured with the exception of gemstones, which are all unique and will never look the same.
Jan 22, 2023
The ring looks amazing and she worked with me to get it as quick as possible. Thank you!
Apr 30, 2021
There is a crack 😔
Oct 20, 2020
This ring came out absolutely beautiful. My wife loved it.
Jun 4, 2020
I am sooooooo in love with my ring! Pictures cannot do this beauty justice 🥰 it fits perfect, the opal is breathtaking. There’s so many colors that play in the light, red, green, blue and amber/yellow. It didn’t take long to get to me after I ordered it and came with a polishing cloth and care instructions. I would definitely recommend ordering from this place!